Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hello Crafters

How is everyone doing? I'm a little late getting this on as it's almost time for another technique to be posted on Stamping Palace. I always have good intentions but time just seems to fly by. I can't promise (I hate to make promises that I might not keep) but I will try to do better.

I was searching my magazines for a card with Father's Day or graduation in mind. I came across a wallet card and thought what a perfect card if money, check or gift card was going to be given as a gift. I followed the directions, made a few minor changes to suit my needs and this is my final results. If you would like to make this card, go to Stamping Palace for directions.


Then I'm thinking to myself, my grandson will soon have a birthday. I never know what to get him and he is now getting into the age where he likes to have money in his wallet. I made a few minor adjustments such as the color the card stock and embossing with swiss dots. I didn't ink up the inside panel of the card either. Of course I stamped cupcakes and Happy Birthday both can be found on Stamping Palace. I did make one mistake while making this card. The eagle is a little off centered when the flap is closed. I didn't take this into consideration when I stamped the eagle on the front panel. This is what is nice about cards made with love. The mistakes go with it.

I decided to make a wedding card--just because. I was lucky I found this great card stock with a paisley print on the card. I used the same technique, stamped some champagne glasses and the words Best Wishes and added some bling to the front of the card.

This wallet card can be used for any occasion. Use your imagination and see what you can come up with. Until next time Happy Crafting.

Faye

No comments:

Post a Comment