Friday, September 3, 2010

Cover-a-Card Lace

Have you ever needed a background and just didn't have the right paper? Maybe you had the paper but it wasn't in the right color. This is why I like the cover-a-card stamps. All you need is ink and in the case of the card below--some embossing powder.


I first stamped the image with VersaMark Ink then with Memento Desert Sand ink. I then embossed with clear embossing powder. Cut out ovals with my Spellbinders Nestibilities. The flower image is called Silhouette 11 and the "Thinking of You" is from our Anytime Sentiment Clear Stamp Set. The butterfly I found in my collection of stamps. Three pearls were added to the left corner of card. Great card for just about any occasion.

Don't forget to check out funwithink blog and stampingpalace blog for more card making idea. If you're interested in any of the cover-a-card stamps... great Labor Day Sale on all cover-a-card stamps at Stamping Palace.

Till next time... Have a great day stamping.

Faye

No comments:

Post a Comment