Monday, September 6, 2010

Cover-a-Card Dots & Flourishes



Here's two Christmas cards I made to add to my growing collection. It's the same style card but used two different cover-a-card stamps.

The first card is our Cover-a-Card
Small Dot stamp. I used one of our Christmas House Mouse Collection stamps. Happy Holidays comes from our Clear Stamp Set Greeting Galore. Added a little glitter from Clear Gel Pen.

The second card came from our Cover -a -Card Flourishes stamp. Embossed it with red embossing powder. Happy Holidays was generated on my computer. Black ribbon. All was placed on a black cardstock. Very Pretty card with not much time involved.

I hope this collection of cards this weekend inspires you a little. I really had fun making these cards. As always remember to check out Fun with Ink Blog and Stamping Palace Blog for more inspiring ideas.

Last day for Labor Day Sale at Stamping Palace. Why not stop on by....and thanks for stopping by and visiting me today.

Faye

No comments:

Post a Comment