Sunday, September 26, 2010

Mice at Play

Hi everyone

Oh...I hate to say this but Christmas will soon be upon us. Now is the time to start making your Christmas cards. Below is a card I made a couple of days ago. The background stamp was a goof I had done previously. I just cut off the bad spot and worked around the color. The saying is under the circle which says "From our home to yours". There is a little gold string to pull the circle. The dots on the scallop circle are stickles glue. As shown below the mouse stamp was originally a To and From tag. I masked off the words and just used the mouse.


I also made a couple of tags that came with the House Mouse set. If you like these little critters, why not stop on by at StampingPalace and check out our other mice stamps. All are on sale right now.


So until next time better start on those Christmas cards. It's just around the corner. Thanks for stopping by.

Faye

For more little critter mouse cards stop by Fun With Ink and see what Netta has done.


No comments:

Post a Comment