Thursday, September 9, 2010

Toilet Paper Molding Technique

Hi Everyone

Just wanted to let you know that I have added a new technique to Stamping Palace. It's actually an old technique that has been around forever but I never knew about it. My sister, Manetta, (you can find her at Fun With Ink) was talking about it and thought it would be a great tutorial--old being renewed. Did some research and on the right is my finished project. If you never heard of the Toilet Paper Molding Technique or if you knew about it and forgot the directions, why not stop on by and give it a try.

Another card added to my Christmas Card collection. Out of all the cards I make, my favorite is Christmas. It's a good thing because I have way too many to make. Every year I say I am going to cut down on my list, but I never seem to do.

So until next time...Keep on crafting.
Faye

No comments:

Post a Comment