Sunday, September 5, 2010

Cover-a-Card Small Dots

Do you realize that Christmas is really just around the corner? Usually I have a good percentage of my cards made but I am solely lacking right now. I am starting to make some cards but have to work double time to get caught up. Between working and babysitting my grandchildren (If it sounds like I am complaining, I'm really not because I love being with my grandchildren. I am complaining about work though.) I find I don't seem to have much time for anything else. I'm thinking this year of making a very simple elegant card and mass produce.


This card is what I'm talking about. It is so easy to make. To start off with I made a gatefold card. Used our cover-a-card small dots and inked in Memento Bahama Blue. I love this ink because I can color and it doesn't bleed and washes off the stamps with just a baby wipe. Using our SNOW stamp, I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, colored with blue Blick Marker, covered the snow areas of the stamp with Stickles Frosted Lace. Let dry. I then used clear gel glitter pen to highlight snowflakes and dots and then added a bow. If you don't have a Bow-Easy, you should get one. You can make 7 different size bows with ease and how I ever made bows without one I'll never know.
For more great ideas why not stop by at these blogs



Until next time start making those cards. Holidays are coming faster than you think. Thanks for stopping by.

Faye


No comments:

Post a Comment